The TRW Pension Plan is administered by Capita, which is responsible for the day to day running of the Plan and the payment of benefits.
Its contact details are:TRW Administration Team
2 Cutlers Gate
Telephone number: 0114 229 8524
You should contact Capita for the following types of queries:
- Notification of death/death queries
- Retirement quotation requests
- Transfer quotation requests
- Tax queries
- Change of address notifications
- Change of bank account notifications
- Pension credit queries
- General complaints/enquiries
- Benefit statement queries and requests
- Ill health early retirement applications
The TRW Pension Plan managerial team oversees the Plan’s advisors and provides secretarial support to the Trustee.
All correspondence with the TRW Pension Plan managerial team should be in writing to the following address:TRW Pension Plan
You should contact the TRW Pension Plan, Corporate Services for the following types of queries:
- Queries to the Trustee Secretary, e.g. relating to the management of the Plan
- Applications to enter the internal dispute resolution procedure
- Requests for a copy of Plan documents, such as its Report and Accounts or Trust Deed and Rules
The Trustee of the Plan is TRW Pensions Trust Limited.
As at 1 August 2018 the Directors of the Trustee were:
- S Batterbee – Chairman
- P Birkett*
- J Braithwaite
- D Hopkins
- N Huish*
- P Lakie*
- R Russell
- L Wolahan
* Member Nominated Directors
The Trustee is responsible for carrying out the purposes of the Trust in accordance with the Trust Deed and Rules. It ensures that benefits are paid and the assets of the Plan are protected.
The Trustee is also responsible for producing the annual Trustee Report and Accounts which includes the Plan’s audited account and actuarial and investment statements. If you would like a paper copy should write to TRW Pension Plan, Corporate Services.